Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Niagara Falls April 22nd 2009






The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the Lord thunders over the mighty waters. Psalm 29:3.




It has been 29 years since I had visited the Niagara Falls area. My hubby had business up in the St. Catharines Canada area and he invited me along. What captivates me most is the torrential overflow of water and the power behind it. This is one of God's spendors that I was thankful to revisit again.
We stayed at the Crown Plaza on the Canadian side. Our room faced the American Falls and the Horseshoe Falls. We had a room with a view for sure! Winter was releasing her hold and flowers were just peeking out and the trees had tiny buds stretching up for sunshine. What more could you ask for besides someone who loves you, a good cup of coffee and God's majesty all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment