Friday, August 21, 2009

As I finished up the study on Esther, I feel a sadness but with a satisfaction, that it has come to an end. Looking at how God put Esther in the lap of luxury, at the feet of King Xerxes, with anything she could ever want or need. Not knowing that just around the corner, her life would be on the line for her people. But she had to lay it down. Just the right time and the right place so that God could save His People from utter destruction and annihilation.

This story of Esther penetrates my mind, spirit and soul, to know how predestined my life is. I am not a great and famous person, but no less a child of God.

Remember: God brings results from your obedience, and we have to surrender our will to make room for God’s will in our lives.

Esther found that out. Read the story. Ask God to talk to you in your ordinary way. He will.

No comments:

Post a Comment