Friday, June 5, 2009

Visit to my hobby

My favorite hobby in this time in my life is card making, or some people might say scrapping. To actually make a scrapbook, I have yet to do. I love to make people cards and bookmarks. This helps me to pray for individuals that I am thinking about as I complete the task at hand for them. Soothing to the soul as I cut, match up colors from the papers I have, inking them to make the card or bookmark look worn. Textured card stock is all I use. Run your fingers across the paper....


My inspiration is a friend named Terry. She has long since moved from the area I live, but I truly miss her. Her sweet spirit, overflowed on me in our times together. She loves to scrap and we became fast friends. She would always open her home to me and share her knowledge and supplies. Her love for the Lord shows in her generosity. "Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms."
1Peter 4:10. I honor and bless you Terry!

No comments:

Post a Comment